Applications and domains can be individually denied or denied to your Wi-Fi and / or mobile data.
Disabling Internet access can help.
* Reduce your data usage
* Protect your battery
* Increase your privacy
* Control your mobile apps
* Allow to easily block / block requests
* Disable background application functionality
* Be careful when accessing new applications on the Internet
* Block adult websites
Easy to use
* ** Android firewall protection without basic requirements !!
There is no telephone in the house
No trace or analysis
Actively developed and supported
Android 5.1 and later supported
IPv4 / IPv6 TCP / UDP supported
Multi-tool users supported
Allow screen prediction when the screen is moving
Properly stop predictions while roaming
Optionally block system applications
* Automatic device launch
* Automatically detects applications installed on your mobile device
* Detect and alert newly installed applications when accessing the web
* Set permissions / blocks based on each request
* Disable background functionality for selected applications
* Get a complete overview of data usage
Light content design theme with light and dark theme
Outbound All Traffic Outbound Search and filter access attempts Search Export PCAP files for traffic analysis
Allow / block request to individual address in each request
Request notification for new applications; Configure Internet Guard Direct Alert
Displays the network speed graph in the status bar notification
Choose from five additional themes in both light and dark versions
There is no other root fire that provides all this.
Why does Internet Guard increase data usage charts?
This is a hoax. Internet Guard uses your device’s VPN package to create a firewall. Every data package sent or received by your application passes through VPN and all incoming and outgoing data traffic is the responsibility of Internet Guard.
The good news, however, is that Internet Guard now comes with its own data usage feature that lets you check the data usage of each application. To view usage check, select Use data from the home screen.
..This application is based on VPN interface, which is the only way to implement firefighting on rootless device. It acts as a proxy between common applications and servers. The application does not steal your information or send anything of its own.